A very special episode. Alex Jensen follows up on Austrade‘s Webinar on How innovation in digital financial advice is improving wellbeing, customer engagement and social responsibility. Alex talks with Craig Keary, the Asia Pacific CEO of Ignition Advice. And Dr. Toby Walsh, Dr. Walsh has authored two books on AI for a general audience, Machines That Think the Future of Artificial Intelligence, and 2062: The World that AI Made. (Available in a dozen languages including English and Korean). Dr. Walsh is an ARC Laureate Fellow and Scientia Professor of AI at UNSW Sydney and CSIRO Data61. He is a Fellow of the Australia Academy of Science and was named on the international “Who’s Who in AI” list of influencers.
This conversation occurred after the webinar and covers many key topics for Korean Wealth managers as well as people looking to get ahead in their own investment plans:
- To what extent does Squid Game represent the financial struggles of Koreans?
- What is causing the growing gap in wealth in Korea, and what can be done about it?
- What is the state of AI, and how can it improve financial wellbeing?
- What is the difference between digital advice and roboinvesting?
- How can technology empower both the institution and the investor?
- What does customer-centrist design mean in regard to digital financial advice?
- Are there any ways in which the pandemic has improved the situation?