Korea Reopening, what does it mean for your business?
Alex Jensen talks with Rod Rothwell, CoChair of KBLA about what the reopening of Korea means for business, and what we can expect in early 2022.
In the interview, Rod and Alex also discuss:
- The traction koreabizcast has achieved in its first full month.
- How the KBLA and koreabizcast are moving forward in November
- Korea’s first steps towards reopening.
- The movement from online to hybrid and offline events with Korea’s reopening that we can expect
- The road-map to reopening as published by Korea’s Government
- The Apps you need in Korea on your phone to access everywhere
- The need with reopening to switch away from counting cases to a more nuanced view of COVID 19
- How Korea has got to the stage where reopening is possible
- Now that Korea has achieved 70% first dose, what can it do to help other countries with their reopening
- Korea, how is it balancing the need for reopening with human rights
- The importance of trust in the media in Korea’s reopening